UPDATE 02/21/23: Due to a recent Gravity Form update, when you make a change to a Gravity Form it makes it Inactive in the form list and removes it from the page. So you have to go back to the form list and toggle the form back to Active with every change.
Clicking Forms > Edit Forms displays a list of all your forms. From this page, you can manage and edit your existing forms, and get a quick rundown on basic analytics such as views, number of entries and the conversation ratio.
- Status: To the left of the form name is the status icon. By default, all forms are Active. To make a form Inactive, you simply click on the status icon to change the status.
- Form Name: This is the title of the form. It is editable by using the form editor.
- Id: This is the form id number.
- Entries: The number of times a form entry has been created by submitting the form.
- Views: The number of times a form has been viewed.
- Conversion: The conversion ratio is the percentage of users who viewed the form and submitted an entry.
By hovering over a form name in the list, you will be presented with a variety of options.
- Edit: Edit the form using the form editor.
- Settings: Edit your notifications, form settings and confirmation message.
- Entries: View the entries for this form.
- Preview: Preview the form to see how it will look to the user. This view can also be used to test your form.
- Duplicate: Create a duplicate of this form. Duplication includes all form fields and notification settings.
- Trash: Choosing this option will delete a form and ALL entry data associated with the form.